The Alexander Technique is a practical method for improving ease and freedom of movement, balance, support and coordination. You can look forward to an increase in energy, reduced pain and stress, and the overall ability to move more easily and gracefully.
- Improve posture and alignment
- Prevent injury and relieve chronic pain
- Manage stress more effectively
- Reduce muscular tension
- Increase range of motion, breathing capacity and overall energy
- Improve balance and coordination
- Heighten performance ability in all activities (occupation, arts, athletics, yoga, among others)
- Expand self-awareness
- Improve and sustain your health
I am an AmSAT certified Alexander Technique teacher available for private, semi-private and group lessons in the Flatiron district in Manhattan and Gowanus, Brooklyn. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Office hours are by appointment. Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to meeting you!